Three diamond claw files set: Mini Sacha, Sacha, Sacha Premium
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Claw files set with three diamond files for animals.
REAL DIAMOND CLAW FILES SET AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Get three real Diamancel diamond files for animals at a reduced price.
This Sacha™ file is durable because of real diamond, flexible and hygienic because disinfects in an anti-bacterial solution. Very important for grooming professionals. A great alternative! The claw pet diamond file Sacha™ replaces the often-unpleasant cutting process with an easy and effective filing method. No cutting required! When a conventional claws-clipper is used, the Sacha™ file becomes an indispensable tool to smooth pet’s claws after trimming.
Ideal for regular maintenance of pet’s claws between grooming sessions.
|Size of the Mini Sacha file||in cm: 10.6 X 1.3||in inches: 4.17 X 0.511|
|Size of the Sacha file||in cm: 12,1 X 1,8||in inches: 4,763 X 0,708|
|Size of the Sacha Premium file||in cm: 15,3 X 1,8||in inches: 6,023 X 0,708|
The many qualities of the Sacha files:
- Safe, won’t hurt or cut.
- Durable because made of real diamond.
- The most efficient on the market today.
- Easy to use because flexible.
- Hygienic because can be disinfected.
- Diamancel quality used by grooming professionals since 1994.
- Find a stress-free location with appropriate lighting and make sure your pet is in a relax state before proceeding with filing.
- Find a position that is comfortable for both you and your pet. Firmly take hold of your pet’s paw or feet and gently press the dewclaw to reveal the claw.
- Use the Sacha™ file with a gentle side to side motion and file until desired length is obtained and each claw is smooth. (Important: stop filing before you reach the vein that passes through each claw or you might inadvertently injure your pet).
- Use the Sacha™ diamond file on a regular basis. Proper maintenance of your pet’s claws will help prevent personal injury, pet injuries and household damages.
Keep your Sacha™ file in top condition by cleaning it with soap and water with a soft brush. Rinse it with water and let dry before storing.
Reward your pet, after each Sacha™ filing session, with a treat to reinforce cooperative behaviour.