Three diamond claw files set with Mini Sacha, Sacha and Sacha Premium
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Claw files set with three diamond files for animals.
REAL DIAMOND CLAW FILES SET AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Get three real Diamancel diamond files for animals at a reduced price.
This Sacha™ file is durable because of real diamond, flexible and hygienic because disinfects in an anti-bacterial solution. Very important for grooming professionals. A great alternative! The claw pet diamond file Sacha™ replaces the often-unpleasant cutting process with an easy and effective filing method. No cutting required! When a conventional claws-clipper is used, the Sacha™ file becomes an indispensable tool to smooth pet’s claws after trimming.
Ideal for regular maintenance of pet’s claws between grooming sessions.
|Size of the Mini Sacha file||in cm: 10.6 X 1.3||in inches: 4.17 X 0.511|
|Size of the Sacha file||in cm: 12,1 X 1,8||in inches: 4,763 X 0,708|
|Size of the Premium Sacha file||in cm: 15,3 X 1,8||in inches: 6,023 X 0,708|
The many qualities of the Sacha files:
- Safe, won’t hurt or cut.
- Durable because made of real diamond.
- The most efficient on the market today.
- Easy to use because flexible.
- Hygienic because can be disinfected.
- Diamancel quality used by grooming professionals since 1994.
- Find a stress-free location with appropriate lighting and make sure your pet is in a relax state before proceeding with filing.
- Find a position that is comfortable for both you and your pet. Firmly take hold of your pet’s paw or feet and gently press the dewclaw to reveal the claw.
- Use the Sacha™ file with a gentle side to side motion and file until desired length is obtained and each claw is smooth. (Important: stop filing before you reach the vein that passes through each claw or you might inadvertently injure your pet).
- Use the Sacha™ diamond file on a regular basis. Proper maintenance of your pet’s claws will help prevent personal injury, pet injuries and household damages.
Keep your Sacha™ file in top condition by cleaning it with soap and water with a soft brush. Rinse it with water and let dry before storing.
Reward your pet, after each Sacha™ filing session, with a treat to reinforce cooperative behaviour.